For those of you who were unable to attend this year's wonderful conference in Boston here is a list of the awards presented at the 2010 Convocation Ceremony:

Travel Awards

ARLIS /NA Conference Attendance Award
Sonja Staum, IUPUI University Library

ARLIS /NA Student Conference Attendance Award
Marie Botkin, Valdosta State University

Judith A. Hoffberg Award for Student Attendance
Rachel Isaac-Menard, University of Toronto

Merrill Wadsworth Smith Travel Award in Architecture Librarianship
Elizabeth Schaub, The University of Texas at Austin

Student Diversity Award for Conference Attendance
April Fernandez, University of Albany-SUNY

AskART Conference Attendance Award
Lee Viverette, Virginia Museum of Fine Arts

Howard & Beverly Joy Karno Award
Gilda Santana, University of Miami

Samuel H. Kress Foundation Award for European Travel
Holly Hatheway, Yale University

Student Awards

ARLIS /NA Internship Award
Allison Schulte, Tom of Finland Foundation

Gerd Muehsam Award
Diane Bockrath The Walters Islamic Manuscript Digital Project

Research Awards
search Awards
Worldwide Books Award for Publications
"A Combination of Accidents: The San Francisco Art Scene in the 1940s"
Jeff Gunderson, San Francisco Institute of Art

Worldwide Books Award for Electronic Resources
New York Real Estate Brochures Collection
Katharine Chibnik, Columbia University

H.W. Wilson Foundation Research Grants
Art Market Research: A Guide to Methods and Sources (for the revised and expanded edition, 2012)
Tom McNulty, New York University

Publication Awards

Melva J. Dwyer Award
A Bauhausler in Canada: Andor Weininger in the '50's, Winnipeg, MB: Gallery One on One;
Oshawa, ON: Robert McLaughlin Gallery, 2009
Oliver A.I. Botar

George Wittenborn Memorial Book Award
Mrs. Delany & Her Circle
Edited by Mark Laird and Alicia Weisberg-Roberts,
Yale Center for British Art in association with Yale University Press, 2009
Mark Laird
Alicia Weisberg-Roberts

Marcel Duchamp. Étants donnés,
By Michael R. Taylor, Philadelphia Museum of Art, 2009
Michael R. Taylor
Mary Cason

More information on the Awards can be found at http://www.arlisna.org/about/awards/awards_index.html.

Congratulations to all of the awardees and many thanks to those who served on one of the awards committees.

And, as always, we are grateful for our sponsors that generously support these awards and make many activities at our conferences possible.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Parker
Awards Chair

Jennifer Parker