An instructor at the college I work at has a question about image copyright I was hoping someone could help me with. This instructor will be giving a PowerPoint presentation at various other educational institutions (paid) and there are images in his presentation from Life Magazine, National Geographic Magazine, as well as a few other sources. Does he have to ask permission to include these images and/or does he have to cite them within the PowerPoint?

Thanks!

Denine Del Balso

Denine Del Balso

Librarian