Printed Matter is pleased to announce a special offering of a broad
selection of artists’ magazines, including a limited number of
complete sets. These innovative, often highly influential magazines
mostly hail from the 1970’s and 1980’s, but we have included a few
that continue to put out issues. The listing includes short
introductions to each magazine project and a selection of available
issues with descriptions.

The magazines featured are Art/Life, Art-Rite, Assembling, Du Da, 4
Taxis, The Fox, Gagarin, Heresies, High Performance, IGTimes,
Irregulomadaire, M/E/A/N/I/N/G, New Observations, Real Life, Stroll,
Upfront, Wedge, Whitewalls, and ZG.

To receive a word document of this exclusive offering, please e-mail
Max Schumann, Associate Director at [log in to unmask] Or
you can view the listing and place orders directly from our website by
visiting:
http://printedmatter.org/researchroom/essays/magazines.cfm

--
Catherine Krudy
Director

Printed Matter News: http://printedmatter.org/news/index.cfm

www.printedmatter.org
www.nyartbookfair.com

Printed Matter, Inc.
195 10th Avenue
New York, NY  10011

212 925 0325 tel
212 925 0464 fax

Printed Matter, Inc. is an independent 501(c)(3) non-profit
organization founded in 1976 by artists and art workers with the
mission to foster the appreciation, dissemination, and understanding
of artists' books and other artists' publications.

Printed Matter, Inc. has received support, in part, through grants
from the National Endowment for the Arts, the New York State Council
on the Arts, the New York City Department of Cultural Affairs, Altria
Group Inc, the Milton & Sally Avery Arts Foundation, The Cowles
Charitable Trust, the Foundation for Contemporary Arts, The Gladys
Krieble Delmas Foundation, The Gesso Foundation, The Horace W.
Goldsmith Foundation, the Schoenstadt Family Foundation, Tekserve, The
Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, and individuals worldwide.