Did you attend the ARLIS/NA Conference in Boston?  Help evaluate the conference!
Follow this link to the survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/boston2010.

The deadline is Sunday, May 30

We're counting on you to tell us what you'd like to see in future conferences and what's really important to you. Your feedback is very important to us!  If you have any questions about the survey, please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!

 Jessica McIntyre (On behalf of the Minneapolis Co-Chairs)

Minneapolis Conference Co-Chairs
o Jessica McIntyre, Assistant Librarian, Minneapolis Institute of Arts (Programs)
o Rebecca Moss, Director of the Visual Resources Center, University of Minnesota (Local Arrangements)

o Heidi Raatz, Visual Resources Librarian, Minneapolis Institute of Arts (Programs)
o Brian Shelburne, Head, Image Collection Library, University of Massachusetts at Amherst (Local Arrangements)

Jessica McIntyre | Assistant Librarian
Minneapolis Institute of Arts
2400 Third Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55404