Amy's observation about the sound levels in the exhibition hall was, I think, a particular problem for the rather large meeting I attended there (The Future of Art Bibliography). In future, similar arrangements the situation could easily be remedied with presentation seating and/or small PA systems (the large, circular dining tables forced greatly dispersed seating).

But a great conference all around.
Thanks to everyone.

Jeff
--