designinform Research Research Guides

Hi

We have just produced the first of a series of designinform Research Guides.   No.1 covers Sources of Biographical Information and includes links to some 250 free access websites containing biographical data on designers, architects, craftspeople, painters and sculptors.    These are among the sources we using to compile profiles for Design ProFILES.

To see the designinform Research Research Guide No.1: Internet Sources of Biographical Information go to: http://www.designinform.co.uk/links.htm

We will be regularly updating the guide and would be grateful for notification of other links that we should include

Best wishes

Chris

Chris Mees
Editor – designinform [Design Abstracts Retrospective | Design ProFILES | ReVIEW]
Design Research Publications . Poundsford . Vicarage Lane . Burwash .  East Sussex . England TN19 7JS

T: +44 1435 883950
E:
W: http://www.designinform.co.uk/