Hi can anyone advise?

We are trawling through YouTube for films about artists, craftspeople, designers and architects. These can include interviews, reports on exhibitions, and reviews of their work.  We are then adding links to these films on Design ProFILES, e.g.:

YouTube contains a short documentary film in which Barbara Chase-Riboud (1939-) talks about her work, and her experience living in Paris. See: [URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyioJJIl4Hg]

YouTube contains a number of film clips relating to Bernard Leach (1887-1979) including a history of the Leach Pottery [URL:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irSJKRHK-bw] made by the Bernard Leach (St. Ives) Trust Ltd.

Does anyone know, a) if YouTube URLs ever change, and b) if documentary films, such as these one, are likely to stay permanently on YouTube.  I’m aware that, for copyright reasons, music videos are sometimes taken off.

Chris Mees
Editor – designinform [Design Abstracts Retrospective | Design ProFILES | ReVIEW]
Design Research Publications . Poundsford . Vicarage Lane . Burwash .  East Sussex . England TN19 7JS

T: +44 1435 883950
E:
W: http://www.designinform.co.uk/