I thought I'd share some of the very positive coverage that Recto|Verso<http://rectoversoblog.com/> (F.A. Bernett's rare book blog) has received lately in the blogosphere.  We've recently been noted by influential bloggers including Hollister Hovey<http://hollisterhovey.blogspot.com/>, Jim Coudal<http://www.coudal.com/>, and Jeremy Dibbel (of PhiloBiblos<http://philobiblos.blogspot.com/>.)

Today, Will Schofield of A Journey Round My Skull<http://ajourneyroundmyskull.blogspot.com/2010/05/rectoverso.html> devoted an entire post to images from items we've posted at the site. A Journey is an F.A. Bernett staff favorite, and if you aren't already acquainted with Will's extraordinary blog devoted to uncovering the secret and lost histories of 19th and 20th century avant-garde literature and graphic art we recommend a visit sometime soon.

If you'd like to receive regular updates when we post new rare art book related material at Recto|Verso, you can add us to your RSS feed reader here<http://feeds.feedburner.com/rectoversoblog/XQbT>.  And if you don't follow blogs using RSS, please send me an e-mail with "subscribe" in the subject line and I'll add you to our mailing list.

Warm regards,
Arthur

PS - If you haven't already seen them, we've posted a nice set of pictures from our recent ARLIS/NA party on the blog, too. Have a look... http://rectoversoblog.com/2010/04/27/arlis-boston-2010/

Arthur Fournier, Associate
F*A*BERNETT*BOOKS
144 LINCOLN STREET, BOSTON, MA  02111
Tel +1 (617) 350-7778 Fax +1 (617) 350-7722
www.rectoversoblog.com<http://www.rectoversoblog.com>
www.fabernett.com<http://www.fabernett.com>