The arrangements for ALA's 2010 Annual Conference Affiliates Booth have been finalized. The Affiliates have been assigned Booth #2533, located in Aisle 2500 of Washington Convention Center, 801 Mount Vernon Place NW, Washington, D.C. 20001.

Since ARLIS/NA is an Affiliate organization of ALA, we have the opportunity to present information about ARLIS/NA and talk to exhibit-goers about our organization. If you are attending ALA in DC in June, it would be great to have volunteers from ARLIS/NA to help run the booth. Hour-long shifts are available for up to two volunteers from Affiliate organizations. Hours of operation are as follows:

Saturday, June 26 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sunday, June 27 – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday, June 28 – 9:00 am to 4:00 pm

PLEASE let me know a.s.a.p. if you are available to volunteer and your preferred time slots! And even if you can’t volunteer this go ‘round be sure to stop by Booth #2533 and say hello and help talk up ARLIS/NA!

-Tom Caswell,  ARLIS/NA Liaison to ALA