By popular demand, we are extending the MCN 2010 paper proposal
deadline until Wednesday, 19 May!

Lots of great ideas have come in already, but also several that need
a bit more time to submit - so we are extending the deadline because
we want them all!

Visit <http://www.mcn.edu/> <http://www.mcn.edu/> http://www.mcn.edu/
to contribute your papers, workshops, demos, and other proposals to
MCN 2010.

More details and a space for developing un-conference session ideas
with museum colleagues from around the world are on the Conference
Planning Wiki at <http://mcn2010.pbworks.com/>
<http://mcn2010.pbworks.com/> http://mcn2010.pbworks.com/

Don't hesitate to give me a shout if you have any questions or problems.

Nancy Proctor
+1-301-642-6257
<[log in to unmask]><mailto:[log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

@nancyproctor
<http://MuseumMobile.info><http://MuseumMobile.info>http://MuseumMobile.info

The MCN-L archives can be found at:
http://toronto.mediatrope.com/pipermail/mcn-l/