The report from George Braziller yesterday was that only 50 copies of my book The Art of American Book Covers 1875-1930 remained in the warehouse. That's from a printing of 2,000, which was released three weeks ago.  YAAYYYY!   I still have some signed copies and Amazon. com has some in stock.

If your collection includes Artists' Books this may be of interest to you: I was asked to do a self-portrait for an exhibition that opens June 12. I took photos of it from the first pencil sketch onward. These will be printed as pages of a limited edition book (ten copies) about 9" x 12", with one of the stages printed on canvas for the cover.  I am not exhibiting the oil painting, but the book will hang on the wall in the exhibition. The pages can be turned while the book is on the wall. It also can be placed on a table, shelved, or held like any book. Here is a picture from one of the pages:

Self-Portrait 2010

State of the Self-Portrait on March 12, 2010

The current pre-publication discount price is in effect through May 20.  There will be a price increase May 21.
http://minsky.com/self-portrait.htm

--
Richard __________________________________________________________________ Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/arlis-l.html Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]