Registration

Online registration for the conference (including adding on tours, workshops, or the city experience) ends tomorrow Thursday 4/14 at midnight. TEI needs to pack up their stuff and head East! We will be processing onsite registration starting on Thursday 4/22.  Stop by the Registration/Hospitality Desk --on Thursday we will be in the Atrium Lobby of the World Trade Center and Friday through Monday you can find us in the Harbor Level Lobby (outside the Exhibition Hall).

Thursday             2 pm – 6 pm

Friday                   7 am – 6 pm

Saturday              7 am – 5 pm

Sunday                 8 am – 6 pm

Monday               7 am – noon

Internet

We do not have a sponsor for internet stations this year, so please plan accordingly. There is free wireless available throughout the Seaport Hotel and World Trade Center Complex. There is an open computer in the lobby of the Seaport Hotel which anyone can use. There are also two computers and a printer in the hotel’s business center for hotel guests.

Drinks

The parties Friday and Saturday night will both have a cash bar. Plan accordingly if you care to try the specialty cocktail of the conference: the ARLIS SNAP.

First time attendees will be given a drink ticket at the first time attendees orientation.

Museum Admission

The Isabella Stewart Gardner is offering reduced admission to ARLIS attendees.

Please present your ARLIS badge when purchasing tickets for a reduced admission of $4.00 per person.

Admission to the MIT List Visual Arts Center is always free.

For more information about museums, take a look at the Boston ArtsGuide.

Weather

Ah, Boston in April. In the course of a week we have had 90 degrees and sunny and 45 degrees and rainy.

Around 60 would be more typical, but honestly anything goes.

We can’t wait to see you next week!

rachel resnik

ARLIS/NA Conference Co-Chair for Local Arrangements

technical services librarian

massachusetts college of art and design

621 huntington avenue

boston, ma 02115