As of February 1st I was promoted to Library Services Administrator for the Glendale Public Library. (I was previously the Senior Library Supervisor at Brand Library & Art Center, the art & music branch of the Glendale Public Library). Though I am sad to leave Brand Library I will still have a connection with them, and am looking forward to my new duties. Since I have finally settled into my new office I thought I would make this official announcement!

The most exciting parts of my new position are that I will oversee digital services, revenue generation including the development of a library foundation and exploration of the feasibility of a tax assessment.  I will also oversee Collection Services (which includes Circulation, Technical Services, & Acquisitions) and Technology Services.  Finally, I will assume responsibility for administration of the Brand Library renovation through the design process.

I will continue my involvement in ARLIS (currently Chair of ARLIS/SC and moderator for the Public Librarians SIG) and hope to always stay involved in the arts!

A lateral transfer of an existing Senior Library Supervisor has been made for my replacement.

My email remains the same and new address & phone are below.

...alyssa

Alyssa G. Resnick, MLIS

Library Services Administrator

Glendale Public Library