Hello Everyone,

Our 2010 Boston Conference Self-Scheduler is ready to go!

This year, we are experimenting with Google Calendar. If you do not have a Google account yet, you will need to create one in order to download the calendar, sync it with other calendars, etc. If you have trouble, let me know. When you launch the calendar, be sure to click on the event title to retrieve more information, e.g. location.  For those conveners, moderators,  chairs, or anyone else who would like their event added to the calendar (if it is not already), please contact me and I will add it.

Looking forward to a really terrific conference in beautiful Boston!

Hannah

Hannah Bennett

Librarian, Architecture Library

School of Architecture