I too, am looking for a recorder for our panel discussion at the annual conference.

Our discussion is on Saturday the 24th in the 1-2:30pm slot :

Session E:
The Engaged Librarian: Knowledge, Outreach, and Integration for Targeted Service

Two librarians share their research findings and solutions to the difficult problem of getting fine arts faculty and students into the library. By employing different service outreach techniques which specifically targeted these users unique needs, our panelists increased patron knowledge of library resources as well as improved the visibility and perceived value of the library and its staff. Attendees will enjoy lively presentations and take away methodologies which they can apply to their organizations.

Moderator

Sylvia Welsh, Librarian/Archivist, Payette Associates

Speakers

Thesis Committees: Integrating Instruction and Research Into Studio Culture

Yuki Hibben, Collection Librarian for the Arts, James Branch Cabell Library, Virginia Commonwealth University

Improving Outreach to Graduate Students: Learning from Graduate Fellows

Dena Kinney, Director, Outreach and Research Services Fine Arts and Design, Fine Arts and Design Library, University Libraries, University of New Mexico

Sylvia Welsh, MS LIS, Librarian, LEED AP BD+C
Tel: 617-895-1148 Fax: 617-895-1002

P  A  Y  E  T  T  E
285 Summer Street Boston MA 02210
Main Tel: 617-895-1000 Main Fax: 617-895-1002
www.payette.com