Many thanks to all of you who have replied to my request to view LibGuides in the fields of art!

I would like to and need to attend the workshop at the conference, but my library does not pay for workshops or tours.  It does pay registration.  When I  emailed one of the conference planners asking whether I could send a check for the workshop so I could attend, the person didn’t know.  If there is still space when I arrive I will try to get a ticket at the registration desk.  This question may come up again in the future and I hope ARLIS can address the challenge…..

The library system here is more or less letting us all fly into LibGuide software completely on our own….  I think the workshop would be extremely helpful.  Is anyone presenting at the workshop willing to share handouts with me if I can’t attend it?

Thanks so much, Ray Anne