We are seeking additional peer reviewers for the Fall 2010 issue of ART DOCUMENTATION, the journal of the Art Libraries Society of North America.

Two peer reviewers will be assigned to each article, using a double-blind process.  I will have the articles ready to send to reviewers by April 15; reviewers will then have until May 5 to return their comments to me.  Authors will have another month after that to revise their articles based on the comments received.

Please let me know if you are interested in serving as a peer reviewer for this issue of ART DOCUMENTATION, and if so, which subject areas (cataloging, architecture, information literacy, archives, digital collections, space planning, etc.) you'd feel comfortable reviewing.  If you're willing to take articles that cross subjects or defy categorization, please let me know that too.  We are hoping to increase the pool of peer reviewers from which we may draw for subsequent issues of ART DOCUMENTATION, so do let me know if you are willing to have your name kept on the list for future assignments as well.

Thanks in advance for your participation!

Judy Dyki
Editor, ART DOCUMENTATION
Library Director, Cranbrook Academy of Art
39221 Woodward Avenue, Box 801
Bloomfield Hills, MI  48303-0801
248-645-3364 voice
248-645-3464 fax