It has been a busy couple of weeks working on prints for a new book at the Taller Experimental de Grafica and meeting with old friends and new to see their work. This week I've taught another work shop on books arts at ISA (Institute of Superior Arts) in Havana.

With 2 years of meeting behind us. We have a new series of book collaborations underway. Three books on the themes of Power , Waiting and Privicy. Positions of Power is the first book with 15 artists. We had our second meeting this week and start binding  the book in the coming weeks.

The Industrials won the national baseball championship Thursday night!!  A 3-3 series against Villa Clara going into the last game and extra innings. Havana is buzzing with street parties and events welcoming the champions home yesterday and today.

 Please go to www.redtrilliumpress.com for photos of our newest collaboration- Positions of Power, workshops and printing in the tallers. These posts are short - it is a 1 mile walk to the hotel for connection. I'll have more images up when I return in May.

Steve

Steven C Daiber
Red Trillium Press/ Aqui en la lucha
221 Pine St ., Suite 332