As Proceedings Editor, I am asking all who contributed to the conference program to send the content of your work to me by June 7th. Every type of presentation will be included: the convocation and award ceremony remarks and addresses, leadership breakfast summaries, the introductions and talks of panel sessions, workshop summaries or notes, poster session contents, and chapter, division, and section minutes.

There are a few guidelines that should be followed:

  • Documents may be sent in Word, PowerPoint, or PDF. If any files prove to be too large to send or receive, we will arrange to use a Web-based service as an intermediate.
  • If images are included in your submission you will need to send proof of copyright permission to publish them.
  • Any complete presentation or paper (in contrast for example to recorders’ or note-takers’ minutes) will need to be accompanied by a completed ARLIS/NA Publication Agreement. This is available from the ARLIS/NA Website (Publications- Art Documentation- Contributors guidelines- Submissions… section 6) and- I hope- from this link:  http://www.arlisna.org/artdoc/pub_agmt.pdf  .
  • It would be very helpful if panel session materials could be sent together; if that is not possible be sure to include in individual submissions the letter assigned to your session.

Please send the material to me: [log in to unmask] .

The Boston conference was a great success, with a rich and valuable array of programs. It would be great to document this for the future by making the proceedings as complete as possible. If you have any questions, please call or email me.

And kudos to those who have already sent in their material!

Alison

Alison Dickey

Manager, Library and Archives

Currier Museum of Art