Dear One and All,

Thanks you for a wonderful time in Boston.  It’s been awhile since I exhibited at the annual conference, and this one was a pure pleasure.  It was great to see many old friends and to meet new ones.  Regretfully, I managed to loose my packet of business cards with all your contact information and notes on your collecting interests and specific items we spoke of.  I am embarrassed by my carelessness, but appeal to your patience.  If we did exchange cards or spoke about your collections, would you be so kind to send me a note?   It is difficult even for me to loose my email program….

Best regards,

Andy

ANDREW CAHAN: BOOKSELLER, LTD

Specializing in RarePhotographic Literature

PO Box 5403

Akron, Ohio 44334

USA

330.907.4070