Boston and designinform
Hi All

Alas, the Icelandic volcanic eruption disruption disrupted our plans to attend the Boston conference, you will, therefore, find nobody from designinform at Booth 320 in the exhibition.  Sorry about this, and apologies for anybody I had arranged to see at the conference.

We were planning to hand out a username/password at the conference to enable temporary trial access to the three designinform databases  - Design Abstracts Retrospective, Design ProFILES and ReVIEW.

These are:

Username: designinform

Password:  review

The URL is: http://www.designinform.co.uk/database/index.php

Volcanos permitting, I’ll see you in Minneapolis in 2011 if not before.  Hope you all have a wonderful conference and enjoy Boston and all it has to offer!

Best wishes

Chris

Chris Mees
Editor – designinform
Design Research Publications . Poundsford . Vicarage Lane . Burwash .  East Sussex . England TN19 7JS

T: +44 1435 883950
E:
W: http://www.designinform.co.uk/