Announcing the 2010 ArLiSNAP Pub Stop!

We’re pleased to announce this year’s conference Pub Stop event, scheduled for Friday, April 23.  We’ll plan to depart from the Welcome Party at around 9pm and head over to The Barking Crab, located at 88 Sleeper Street about a 10 minute walk from the hotel.   A map is included on our crustacean-adorned fliers, which will be distributed at the registration desk and newbie orientation event next week.

For those attending the conference for the first time, the Pub event is organized by ArLiSNAP to promote general introductions and levity amongst members.   We sincerely hope to see you there.

Tracy Bergstrom & Bryan Loar

Co-Moderators, ArLiSNAP