Posted on behalf of Amy Lucker:

The ARLIS/NA conference in Boston will offer exciting programming,
workshops, and tours and some fabulous parties. I hope that all ARLIS/NA
Members will be sure to attend the Membership Meeting Sunday, April 25,
from 12:30-2:00 pm. An agenda will be distributed at the meeting, but
you will also find the preliminary agenda at the bottom of this message
(the list will not accept attachments).

As you will note, there is an opportunity for “scheduled announcements”;
please get these to me no later than Saturday, April 24.

As we did last year, this year’s meeting will conclude with an Open
Forum. This is an opportunity for members to offer ideas, suggestions
and visions for the future of ARLIS/NA. I will make sure that the
presentations keep within their time limits so that we can devote as
much time as possible to a candid and productive discussion among the
membership.

There will be a full lunch for all attendees at the meeting, so there is
no need to stop for coffee or sandwiches before the meeting.

I encourage you to join your ARLIS/NA colleagues and friends at the
Membership Meeting.

With thanks,
Amy

ARLIS/NA Membership Meeting Agenda

Boston World Trade Center, Commonwealth C/D
April 25, 2010
12:30-2:00 p.m.

• Call to Order (Amy Lucker)
• President's Report (Amy Lucker)
• Treasurer's Report (Ted Goodman)
• Secretary's Report (V. Heidi Hass)
• Summer Educational Institute Report (Alix Reiskind)
• Boston Conference Report (Rachel Resnik, Jennifer Friedman, Ann
Whiteside, Deborah Barlow-Smedstad)
• Minneapolis Conference Preview (Jessica McIntyre)
• Remembrances: Ursula Kolmstetter; Mona Chapin; Bob Kaufmann (Amy
Lucker, et al.)
• Scheduled announcements (Amy Lucker)
• International Relations Study Trips – Germany and UK (Kristen Regina)
• Introductions and Thanks (Amy Lucker)
• Outgoing Executive Board Members (Ken Soehner, Ted Goodman, Liv
Valmestad, Barbara Rominski)
• Incoming Executive Board Members (Jon Evans, Tom Riedel, James Rout,
Sandy Brooke)
• Marilyn Russell, President, 2010-2011
• Open Forum
• Adjourn (Mari Russell)