Hello Arlisians!

Do you need veggies in Boston and are afraid that the waterfront might
be all fish and fowl?

I am putting together a vegetarian/vegan (otherwise known as veg*n)
dinner outing for next week in Boston.

Please email me off-list by Wednesday, April 14 if you are interested!

See you in Boston,

Heather Slania
Research and Instruction Librarian
Georgetown University

*
Details*

When: Saturday after the committee meetings seems the best day and time
to go. However, if there is enough interest, Sunday dinner plans can
also be figured out. Please mark what you are interested in.

Where: Close by are My Thai Cafe and Myers+Chang.  I am leaning towards
Myers+Chang because they take reservations and are accessible.  There
are other fine options as well further out if people want to travel
(e.g. I've heard good things about Grasshopper and Peace O'Pie, which I
plan on lunching at on Friday).

Bryan Loar created a map with some of the options available:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&num=10&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=110742913562005294757.000483c44fe8d95ed66cd&ll=42.367042,-71.089611&spn=0.055932,0.153465&z=13&start=0

Also see Boston Vegetarian Society: http://www.bostonveg.org/restaurants/