Cross-posted; apologies for duplication.

Dear colleagues and friends,

Please save the date: May 19, 2010, for our Spring Meeting and Program.

TOPIC: Communities of Interest : A New Model for Institutional Repositories
SPEAKER: Kate Wittenberg, Project Director, Client and Partnership
Development at Ithaka
WHERE  and WHEN:  NYPL's South Court Auditorium, Fifth Avenue and 42nd
Street; 5-6 pm, refreshments; 6-8 Meeting and Program

Details will follow shortly.
We look forward to seeing you on May 19th!

John A. Maier
NYTSL Program Co-Chair
c/o Pratt Institute Libraries
200 Willoughby Ave.