the product for about 2 years now.  For the price, you can't beat
it.  Our campus webmaster highly approves!

We use our LibGuides site  http://libraryguides.saic.edu  as the
library's primary web presence  --  with links from/to the School's
web site and portal, as well as to the CONTENTdm digital library
project that we share with the Museum library.

Coincidentally, we get a lot of class visits from the nearby MLIS
program at Dominican.  One grad student, Josh Honn, just blogged
about our use of LibGuides at
http://praxisdigitalis.blogspot.com/2010/03/digital-flaxman.html

Further questions can be addressed to my wonderful Readers' Services
colleagues, who will answer you when they aren't busy playing with
LibGuides :-):
Holly Dankert, Readers' Services Librarian, hdankert#saic.edu
Jenn Smith, Reference & Instruction Librarian, jsmith12#saic.edu

best regards,
Claire

======================================

Claire Eike
Director, The John M. Flaxman Library
The School of the Art Institute of Chicago
37 South Wabash Avenue
Chicago, Illinois  60603-3103
312-629-9379 voice
312-899-1465 fax