This year we are using our Avery Index User Group Meeting to conduct
FOCUS GROUP sessions. The Focus Group sessions are designed to engage
the community in assessing the current Avery Index and to help
envision its future directions.

There will be two simultaneous sessions facilitated by Ted Goodman and
Chris Sala, /Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals/, Columbia
University.

ARLIS/NA members are invited to participate in the FOCUS GROUP on
Sunday April 25, 2010   9-10 AM.

Registration is required and is limited to 30 participants [15 in each group].
All participants are expected to stay the full hour and the session
will be recorded.

Please note: this will be the same focus group session as conducted at
AASL in March.

To register, please send email to: [log in to unmask]