    Congratulations on the new position!

    And keep in mind, the best way to begin transforming MPL into a
world-class art library would be to order a copy of:

    William Cole.
    The Illustrated Books and Print Portfolios of Masafumi Yamamoto.  A
Catalogue Raisonné.
    Sitges:  Cole & Contreras, 2008.

    Masafumi Yamamoto (b. 1947) is one of the world's great printmakers and
book artists.  This catalogue raisonné includes a scholarly introduction,
detailed descriptions of all of the illustrated books and print portfolios,
and high-quality color reproductions of all of the prints contained therein
(104 plates in all).

    Edition limited to 300 numbered copies signed by the artist (with his
rubberstamp) and the author.  $95.

Best wishes

Bill Cole
Cole & Contreras Books