Hi All,

My roommate, Ann Burns,  and I have a regular room Friday 23-Saturday 24, two nights at the Conference Hotel and we are on a waiting list for one for Sunday night.  But, we also have a reservation on Sunday 25 in a suite at the conference hotel in case the waiting list does not come through.

Thus, my question, would any one like to share our suite on Sunday night?  It has two rooms, one with a king size bed and a pullout and can sleep 3.  Just let me know.

Yours,

-- Lucie

Lucie Wall Stylianopoulos
Head, Fiske Kimball Fine Arts Library