Hi ARLIS Folks,

I just wanted people to know I started a blog about the work I’m doing for
ToFF in Finland (where I’m now living). There is a HUGE amount of Tom of
Finland ephemera and a small amount of Tom original artworks that I’m
working with. I’m hoping to gain some mentorship at the ARLIS NORDEN
Conference in June but have no idea what to expect. Anyhow I welcome any
feedback or advice on my blog. It’s a massive undertaking and I’m on my
own out here. There are also some fun pictures of the items I’m weeding as
well as life and food in Suomi.
Here’s the link if anyone’s interested…
http://archivistallison.blogspot.com/

Thanks & can't wait to see everyone in Boston!

Allison

--
Allison R. Schulte, MFA
Library Director & International Liaison