ANDREW D. WASHTON BOOKS ON THE FINE ARTS

411 East 83rd Street

New York, New York 10028

914  933  0479

www.washtonbooks.com

I have recently augmented

CATALOGUE  217

The Arts  of China, and Japan, India,
Southeast Asia

Arts of Ancient Egypt and the Near East

Pre-Columbian Art and Native American Art

Islamic Art

African Art

Ancient Art and Archaeology

Greek & Roman Art

This now contains over 650 titles: European,
American, and Asian imprints.

As many of you know I have, for many years, specialized in the
art of
Western Europe from the Early Middle Ages to about 1900.
The books and catalogues on this list, 217, have been gradually acquired over the past few years, so I have decided to list them.
The catalogue is easily searchable.
It contains about 667  titles.

I will be glad to send this to you as an attachment or as
a hard copy, if you request it.

Thanks and best regards,

Andrew Washton

I will be glad to send catalogues and lists of books on French Art, Italian Art, Medieval Art, and The Art of Northern Europe (over 900 titles).