Hi conference attendees,

My roommate has to leave the conference on Sunday, so I'll have an empty bed in my room Sunday night (Apr. 25)  and would be happy to share my room (female, please).

Let me know if you're interested.

thanks!
-- Rebecca

Rebecca Price
Architecture, Urban Planning and Visual Resources Librarian
Art, Architecture & Engineering Library
Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-2094
734.647.5274
http://www.lib.umich.edu/art-architecture-engineering-library