Conference roommate needed I managed to reserve a room early at the Seaport for the conference, but would very much like a roommate (or two or three!).

Details of the room:
Check in – 4/23
Check out – 4/25
Room type: Deluxe double (2 double beds)

Please reply to Stacy Brinkman at [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask] if you are interested in sharing a room.  Also, please let me know how many people you are willing to share with in the one room (I just learned that I don’t have institutional funding for my hotel at this conference so I am desperately trying to keep costs as low as possible, but will do whatever I can to accommodate potential roomies!)

Stacy Nakamura Brinkman
Art & Architecture Librarian
Asian Studies Librarian
Miami University