Jill Luedke and I are presenting the workshop "Innovative Applications for Instructive Outreach - Best Practices for LibGuides and Online Pathfinders" on Friday, April 23rd (1-5pm).

If you're not sure about signing up for the workshop, here's more information:

The workshop is designed to help folks make their LibGuides better. It is not a training session on how to use LibGuides. People who sign up should have a basic understanding of LibGuides and how to use the LibGuides system. If your institution is using a different system for managing web content, much of the information in the workshop will still be useful (web design principles are universal, for example), but we will mainly be working in LibGuides as our platform.

The workshop will consist of several parts:
- Design principles
- Best practices
- Image resources
- Peer review/constructive criticism of existing guides (this was something many people seemed interested in at last year's RISS/Academic Library Division meeting)

Hope this helps in your decision-making and looking forward to seeing you all in Boston!!!

Nedda Ahmed
ARLIS Web Site Editor & Arts Librarian, Georgia State University