Architecture Section members:

Moderator Paula Wolfe will not be attending in Boston, so I’ll be doing the not-so-heavy lifting.

Our meeting will take place Sunday, April 25, from 4:00 to 5:00 pm.

If you would like to nominate yourself or some other worthy soul to serve as Vice-moderator for 2010/2011 (continuing as Moderator the following year), please let me know. I’ll happily answer any questions about the duties involved.

Send me your agenda items as soon as possible. What are you interested in discussing or learning more about? What’s on your horizon? (“Adventures in accreditation” will also be entertained—the more amusing or impossible, the better.)

If you have a project, practice, publication, proposal, provocation or research interest to present in the “Slam,” send me a short description.

(“The Slam is meant to be a structured forum in which section members can briefly outline research or publication efforts for section members.”)

Bribe alert: There’s a latte/[your drink choice here] waiting for anyone willing to serve as Recorder for our Boston meeting. (Plus, volunteering looks nice on your ‘professional service’ summary at the end of the year.) Let me hear from you.

Expect a complete meeting agenda closer to the conference date.

Looking forward to Boston,

Kathy Edwards – ARLIS/NA Architecture Section Vice-moderator

Arts & Architecture Reference

Gunnin Architecture Library

112 Lee Hall, Clemson University

Clemson SC 29634