Yesterday I emailed Vicky Reich of LOCKKS  (
http://lockss.stanford.edu/lockss/Home )

to ask whether they had been approached about the plight of BHA.  She is
interested in hearing more, and mentioned CLOCKKS as a possible option:

http://www.clockss.org/clockss/Home

We will try to have a phone conversation today, but I am not the
best-informed person regarding BHA.   If one of you who knows the
situation more intimately wishes to contact her with background, feel
free to do so.

I'll pass along any developments ...

Marsha Stevenson

--

Marsha Stevenson
Head of the Arts, Architecture and Media Department