ANDREW D. WASHTON BOOKS ON THE FINE ARTS
411 East 83rd Street
New York, New York10028
9149330479
www.washtonbooks.com

I have recentlyaugmented

CATALOGUE217

The Artsof China, and Japan, India,
Southeast Asia
Arts ofAncient Egypt and the Near East
Pre-ColumbianArt and Native American Art
Islamic Art
African Art
Ancient Artand Archaeology

Greek & Roman Art

This nowcontains over 650 titles: European,
American, and Asian imprints.

As many of you know I have, for many years,specialized in the
art of Western Europe from the Early MiddleAges to about 1900.
The books and catalogues on this list, 217, have beengradually acquired over the past few years, so I have decided to listthem.
The catalogue is easilysearchable.
It contains about 667titles.

I will be glad to send this to you as an attachment oras
a hard copy, if you request it.

Thanks and best regards,

Andrew Washton

I will be glad to send catalogues and lists of bookson French Art, Italian Art, Medieval Art, and The Art of Northern Europe (over900 titles).