Jordan,
Yes, the student was very compliant after it was discovered, but I'm not
sure of his original intentions to reinstate the collection.
I tend to assume his intentions were to do so. He put everything back in
place I think within a day in any case
There was a bit of uproar about it, but mostly as I remember from
library people.
Thanks for that cool link!
Mo

Mo Dawley