I too "snoozed", and have made a reservation at the Renaissance Boston
Waterfront.  I also called the Weston Waterfront which is just a little
further away hoping for a better rate than $349, but they are also
completely booked for Sunday night.  The clerk at the Renaissance told
me that I was getting the last room at the $349 rate-- whether that is
strictly true or not, I'd urge folks who haven't booked yet, to do so now.
Cara

Peter Blank wrote:
> Greetings all,
> Well, if you snooze, you lose.
> I just contacted the Seaport and, like Ian, could not get a room for
> Sunday. They are reporting that they are completely booked.
>
> 1) I have reserved a double at the Seaport Thursday, April 22 -
> Saturday, April 24, checking out Sunday.
>          and a double at the Seaport Monday, April 26, checking out
> Tuesday.
> 2) And a double across the street at the Renaissance for the Sunday
> night, April 25, at the rate of $349.00. (Yikes!).
>
> If anyone has a double and needs a roomie at the Seaport for Thursday
> - Monday (or Sunday) evening, please give me a mail.
>
> If anyone has, like me, waited till the last minute, and wants to
> share my Thursday - Saturday (Seaport), Sunday (Renaissance), and
> Monday (Seaport) experience, please give me a mail.
>
> Yours in diaspora,
> Peter Blank
>
> -----------------------------
> Peter P. Blank
> Head Librarian
> Art & Architecture Library
> 102 Cummings Art Bldg.
> Stanford University
> Stanford, CA 94305-2018

> Voice (650) 725-1038
> FAX   (650) 725-0140
>
> McDermott, Ian wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>

>> I just wanted to give a heads-up that the conference hotel appears to
>> be booked solid on the night of Sunday, April 25^th . I was able to
>> book Friday and Saturday but was put on a waiting list for Sunday.
>>

>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Ian
>>

>> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>>

>> Ian McDermott
>>
>> Assistant Librarian
>>
>> Reference Library and Archives
>>
>> Yale Center for British Art
>>
>> 1080 Chapel Street
>>
>> P.O. Box 208280
>>
>> New Haven, CT 06520-8280

>> P: (203) 432-2848
>>
>> F: (203) 432-7180

Cara List
Art and Architecture Reference Librarian
Architecture and Allied Arts Library
5249 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-5249