Greetings all,
Well, if you snooze, you lose.
I just contacted the Seaport and, like Ian, could not get a room for
Sunday. They are reporting that they are completely booked.

1) I have reserved a double at the Seaport Thursday, April 22 -
Saturday, April 24, checking out Sunday.
          and a double at the Seaport Monday, April 26, checking out
Tuesday.
2) And a double across the street at the Renaissance for the Sunday
night, April 25, at the rate of $349.00. (Yikes!).

If anyone has a double and needs a roomie at the Seaport for Thursday -
Monday (or Sunday) evening, please give me a mail.

If anyone has, like me, waited till the last minute, and wants to share
my Thursday - Saturday (Seaport), Sunday (Renaissance), and Monday
(Seaport) experience, please give me a mail.

Yours in diaspora,
Peter Blank

Peter P. Blank
Head Librarian