This is for LA people...an exhibition based on a new publication in USC's collection, titled "Drugstore beetle." I've been working with artist David Horvitz, originally from the South Bay but now lives in NY, since last fall to figure out details. (Lots of emails!) I hope to see some of you at the opening.

http://www.workspace2601.com/2010/03/drugstore-kiosk-april-3rd-7-10pm/

Lynda

Lynda Bunting
Architecture and Fine Arts Library