If you already pre-ordered a signed copy of my George Braziller trade book The Art of American Book Covers, 1875-1930, thank you. I have not sent out individual acknowledgements, but rest assured your copy will ship when the books arrive at the end of April.

If you put off ordering and then forgot because of the usual overload of information, I'd suggest that you do it now, particularly if you want the signed, slipcased limited edition. The current pre-publication discount price expires March 31.  There will be a price increase on April 1. At this moment there are only 25 copies unsubscribed.

There is a downloadable PDF with some sample pages. The book is in full color with images of 150 gorgeous publishers' bindings from the Golden Age, in a stamped cloth hardcover binding.

If you need an unsigned copy of the book without a slipcase, for circulation or general reference, Amazon. com now has a Pre-order Price that is amazing. The books will ship at the end of April.

--
Richard

Limited Edition Slipcase    book in archival dj and slipcase

The Art of American Book Covers 1875-1930