Dear all,

I have a database of 1500 or so books that can be exported into
spreadsheet, tab delimited, or .csv file format. My client is asking
for the books to be presented in catalogue entry format, so that each
of the rows is its own block of text, in the same order as the column
headings.

TYPE – book, catalogue, gallery publication, magazine, etc.
TITLE
AUTHOR
PUBLISHER, YEAR
Etc...

Please let me know if you have any experience with such a project. I
would be most appreciative if anyone could suggest even some ways to
search the internet, as my searches have come up with zilch.

Best regards and thanks in advance,
sara

--
Sara Henderson, Assistant Director