I am a Mac person, but I dutifully found a PC on which I tried to
register using IE.

I had a lot of trouble getting the registration page to load.  When I
finally did, it told me my login credentials were not recognized.

I sent in for and received by email a new password.

I went back to the PC, where I once again had trouble getting the
registration page to load.  When I did, I entered my email address
and new password.  Once again, I'm being told that my credentials are
not recognized.

I have called ARLIS/NA Customer Care and left a message, but their
greeting says it may take up to a full business day for them to get
back to me.

I am hoping to get into a workshop that has limited registration, and
worry that it is filling up as I try to get registered.

Is anyone having success registering?  I am mystified as to why we
can't have a fully operational online registration process.

Thanks.

On Feb 19, 2010, at 7:52 PM, Amy Lucker wrote:

> The registration is coming! The registration is coming! What's that
> you say? Registration is here? Wow. Registration is here!
>
> http://www.arlisna.org/registration.taf?conf_id=44
>
> Now before you get carried away, a couple of notes: 1) seems to
> work best in IE, rather than other browsers. 2) In order to get the
> member rate, you have to be a MEMBER. Don't forget to renew. and,
> 3) the Seaport Hotel has worked with us to lower rates, so please
> consider reserving your rooms there.
>
> The Boston conference promises to be one of our best ever. The
> conference committees and the ARLIS/NA board look forward to seeing
> you all there.
>
> Any questions, just let us know.
>
> Have a great weekend, and start planning for April in Boston.
>
> Amy
>
> Amy Lucker
> President, ARLIS/NA
>

> --
> ****************
> Amy Lucker
> Library Director
> Institute of Fine Arts
> New York University 1 East 78th Street
> New York, NY 10075
> /and/
> Acting Director
> Technical Services Department
> New York University Division of Libraries
> 20 Cooper Square, 3rd Floor
> New York, NY 10003

> (212) 992-5826

> Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at:

Andrea Frank
Curator of Visual Resources
Boston College