Hello ARLIS colleagues,

Come to Boston and experience:

1.       A stimulating and engaging program that discusses the most current topics in our professional lives.

2.       Speakers from inside and outside ARLIS/NA to give us a range of perspectives.

3.       Time between sessions to discuss what you've just learned with your colleagues!

4.       A variety of session lengths to allow for diversity of content and coverage of topics and workshops that will give you new tools for your daily lives.

5.       New programming: The City Experience

The City Experience is designed to engage ARLIS/NA attendees in learning about different parts of Boston, Cambridge, and Providence, RI. Attendees will travel to parts of the city they might not see from the hotel or on a regular tour on Friday. Through your travel, you'll learn about the city, you'll learn about the part of the city you are visiting, you'll take a tour at an institution, you'll have lunch with colleagues, and you'll attend a session related to your tours.  We're combining the idea of tours and sessions, and engaging you with the experience of living in the Boston area.  Come try it out with us!

Check the program out on the website: http://www.arlisna.org/boston2010/program.html

More specifics about each workshop, tour, session, and event will be added to the website in the next few weeks. Check it now and check it again in a couple of weeks. We guarantee you'll want to come to Boston!

From your Conference Program Co-Chairs,
Jennifer Friedman
Ann Whiteside

Ann Whiteside
Head, Rotch Library of Architecture and Planning
MIT Libraries
Project Director, SAHARA
P: 617-258-5594
E: [log in to unmask]