Dear CW,

            Our Provenance Researcher is discovering a need for
photocopies of pages from difficult to find auction & dealer catalogs of
yesteryear.  Those which have been individually cataloged pop up in
WorldCat, of course, from those magnificent libraries which have
cataloged their extensive collections.  And we are aware of a dealer
with a huge collection.

            Are you aware of a comprehensive collection of auction &
dealer catalogs in the United States which is not in WorldCat but to
whom we can turn for help to obtain photocopies of  relevant pages if
needed?  (For instance, if a catalog is NOT in WorldCat, who in the U.S.
might have it?)

Heather Brodhead

Librarian

Constance & George Fearing Library

Santa Barbara Museum of Art                www.sbma.net
<http://www.sbma.net>

1130 State Street

Santa Barbara, CA 93101

(805) 884-6451

Library is open to the public Tues., Wed, Thu. 1-5 PM;

  Librarian's hours 10-noon; 1-5:30 on those days.