Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. Dear Colleagues - I am pleased to alert you to a "Meet the Editors" event that will take place at the College Art Association annual conference in Chicago, Friday, February 12, 2010, 2-3PM, at the Routledge booths, 426, 428, and 430. I will be there to meet and greet, and I hope you will stop by to introduce yourself and to enjoy some refreshments with us.

CAA has always been an excellent source of inspiration and content for Visual Resources and this year's offerings look equally promising. If you are organizing a session or presenting a paper that you think might be suitable for publication in VR, please contact me to arrange a meeting.

VR is a peer-reviewed quarterly, published both in print and electronically. For an overview of topics covered in VR over the past 25 years, our mission and goals, as well as our publication policies, please visit
http://www.mindspring.com/~sundt-vr/

Our most recent publication, a special issue, is:

Visual Resources, Volume 25, Number 4 (December 2009)
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/spissue/gvir-si5.asp

Digital Crossroads: New Directions in 3D Architectural Modeling in the Humanities
Over the past decade, technology, art history, and archaeology have combined their respective disciplines to develop digital models of ancient monuments and civic spaces. This special issue examines disparate methodologies and approaches to integrating innovative technologies with research and pedagogy in archaeology and art history.

Read the introduction from this issue free online.

Our next issue, in March 2010, will be Urban Image Now, guest edited by Miriam Paeslack.
--
Christine L. Sundt, Editor
Visual Resources: An International Journal of Documentation