Hi, I've had some questions and comments from folks about my OVID
searches, including the observation that my search results for 2009 may
be drawing from my library's other OVID subs. Here's the list of our
OVID databases:

  Books@Ovid December 17, 2009
  Journals@Ovid Full Text December 18, 2009
  Your Journals@Ovid
  Bibliography of the History of Art 1990-September 2009
  International Repertory of the Literature of Art 1975-1989
  Repertoire d'Art et d'Archeologie 1973-1989
  Biological Abstracts 1985 to 2006

This would require more research, but the non BHA OVID subs seem to be
science/medicine. I don't have the time to look into it right now but
here are a few citations that turned up in my search (in case some of
you want to compare with your search results). Some of these are so
specialized that I have a hard time believing they are coming from other
databases but I could be wrong!

BHA / OVID search result sample citations from 2009:

Andy Warhol's Time capsules.
Sullivan, Eve.
Art monthly Australia. (183):18-23, 2009; 3, 2
[Article (exhibition catalog)]
AN: 00476315

 My heart's been broken several times : Andy Warhol, filmmaker.
Probst, Ursula Maria.
Spike. (6):18, 2009; 3
[Article (journal)]
AN: 00475754

Andy Warhol : The late work.
Jocks, Heinz-Norbert.
Kunstforum international. (170):286-288, 2009; 5 col.ill.
[Article (journal)]
AN: 00007300

Künstler, Auteurs und Stars : über menschliche Faktoren in
kulturindustriellen Verhältnissen.
Diederichsen, Diedrich.
Jahresring. 48:43-56, 2009; 1
[Article (journal)]

Warhol : a celebration of life...and death.
Hartley, Keith.
Edinburgh: Trustees of the National Galleries of Scotland; 112 2009;
ill., (some col.), bibliogr.
[Exhibition catalog]

La disparition du sujet : le Journal de Kafka et les autoportraits du
XXe siècle.
Jongy, Béatrice.
Strasbourg: Presses Universitaires de Strasbourg; 405-420 2009
[Article (book)]
AN: 00477989
Editor
Dethurens, Pascal [ed.]; Butor, Michel [pref.]Book Collective ID

Nina

*~*^*~*~*^*~*~*^*~*~*^*~*
Nina Stephenson
Fine Arts and Design Library  MSC05 3020
1 University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM  87131-0001

>>> Linda Duychak <[log in to unmask]> 12/18/2009 10:00 AM >>>
Wow.  That's interesting.  I'm finding
acknowledgement of the 9/30/2009
BHA data load in CSA.  So apparently the
data is there.

But for a Picasso keyword and/or "anywhere"
search (which are different in CSA)--

I find 91 keyword/94 anywhere searches
when limiting 2007-2010.

That drops to 13/15 for a limit to 2008-2010.

And I get nothing when I limit to 2009-2010.

If you give me an example or 2 from your 2009
Picasso results I'm happy to see if those
come up in CSA.  I suppose each vendor
indexes differently...still, a date is a date!

--Linda

Linda Duychak
Art Reference Librarian
Kohler Art Library