Dear Alessia and ARLIS:
My name is Joel Bachar, President of Microcinema DVD. We are publishers and
distributors of many art and artist related DVDs and we co-publish some
titles with the National Gallery of Art, DC and will be co-publishing a
title for the Menil Collection in Houston next year. You will see on our
site we have many modern art related titles. Please let me know if we can
be of further assistance.
Joel Bachar
www.microcinemadvd.com

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 08:35:01 -0500, Alessia Zanin-Yost
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Hello to all,
> Can you suggest publisher-s for DVDs about art, specifically for
> modern/contemporary? I keep finding the same titles.
> Many many thanks in advance, Alessia
>
> ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
> Alessia Zanin-Yost
> Reference Librarian/Visual & Performing Arts Liaison
> Assistant Professor/MLIS, MA
> Western Carolina University - Hunter Library
> 176 Central Drive | Cullowhee, North Carolina 28723 | USA
> Phone: 828-227-3398 |  Fax: 828-227-7380
> Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Joel S. Bachar, Founder
Microcinema International
1636 Bush Street, #2, SF, CA 94109, USA
+415-447-9750