Hello All,

My institution is strongly considering subscribing to the new online version of Allgemeines Kunstlerlexicon, and I was curious who of you were also considering purchasing. I've received several thumbs-up from my faculty, but wanted to know what other institutions were on board. I've seen previous postings of institutions selling off their print version. Are institutions that would otherwise not want the print version subscribing to the online version? Those of you who have the print or CD-Rom, is this a definite purchase?

Link to database info: http://www.degruyter.de/cont/fb/km/detailEn.cfm?id=IS-9783598418006-1#

You can reply to me off list.

Thanks,
Jill

Jill E. Luedke
Reference Librarian - Art, Art History, Art Education
Reference and Instructional Services
Temple University
Samuel L. Paley Library (017-00)
Room: 317